- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible and is a great source of vitamin C?
- To deliver the poetic romance and gentleness, delicate pink roses are used.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers! Store cream cakes in a refrigerator.
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
It is made from vanilla extracts, fresh whipped cream in layers of moist bread with white chocolate on top, which in overall gave it a mouthwatering taste. You must also grab this cake from us and experience its delightful taste.